This is a family favorite! No matter how much I make, it never seems to be enough. I hope that your family finds as much enjoyment in eating this healthy, allergy-friendly meal.
6 chicken tenderloins
3 C Rice Chex
2 T garlic powder
1 T salt
Gallon-size zippy bag
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place Rice Chex, garlic powder, and salt in zippy bag. Crush rice chex and shake bag to mix ingredients.
- Wash chicken tenders, pat dry and place in zippy bag. Shake bag and press Chex mix onto the chicken tenders. If the tenders are particularly thick, I like to pound them a little while in the bag for a better crust and more even cooking.
- Place chicken in baking pan. Drizzle the chicken with oil.
- Cook for 50 minutes to one hour until lightly brown and fully cooked through.
- Serve with Apricot Dipping Sauce.