This week's snack is: Cheese and Crackers
Snack Match substitute: Mini Rice Cakes topped with honey, salmon and dill
Mini Rice Cakes with honey, salmon and dill
4 mini rice cakes, plain or lightly salted
1 slice smoked salmon, cut into 4 pieces
1 T honey
1 sprig of dill, optional
- Place mini rice cakes on a plate.
- Lightly spread honey onto each rice cake, to taste.
- Top rice cake with piece of salmon.
- Then place a small sprig of dill on top.
- Eat open faced. Stack tightly in container for an on-the-go snack.
NOTE: For those allergic to fish, you may substitute sliced ham for the protein. For those who need a ham that is corn-free plus the other 8 allergens-free, try Boars Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham. Be cautious when buying deli meats; cross-contamination is very possible at the deli counter.