1/2 onion, julliene
2 C Rice Chex
- Line a jellyroll pan with aluminum foil. If you do not have a jelly roll pan, you may also use a glass casserole dish just be sure to grease well with rice oil before beginning step 2.
- Spread onion on bottom of oven safe pan. Drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle one side of fillets with garlic and salt. Place on top of onion and salt.
- Flip fillets over and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder to taste.
- Place rice chex in a large plastic bag and crush until they reach a bread crumb-like consistency.
- Add 1/2 T salt and 1 T garlic powder to the bag and mix.
- Sprinkle mixture over the top of each fish to create a small mound. Drizzle topping with oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly. Using a large spatula, transfer the fish to a serving plate.
NOTE 2: While these are best eaten straight from the oven, I think that they could be frozen. To reheat, you would sprinkle them with the Rice chex mixture and reheat them in ta 400 degree oven.