Homemade Powdered Sugar
1 C white sugar
1 new coffee grinder or Magic Bullet with the flat blade (see NOTE)
- Place sugar in the grinder.
- Turn sugar on and run for about 20 seconds then stop.
- Start again and run for about 20 seconds.
- Continue this until you have completely ground the sugar into a powdered form.
- IMPORTANT: If you start to smell smoke from the grinder, turn off and let engine rest before beginning again!
NOTE 1: A coffee grinder that has been used for spices or coffee will flavor the sugar which may not be bad if that is what you want!
NOTE 2: Special thanks and sincere apologies to V for the use of the first grinder and to IK for the fun that we had! God bless you, V. I, those times are dearly missed.