Although it doesn't happen often, what do you do with a pitcher full of leftover Agua de Sandia (Watermelon Water)? you got it....it's push-up time! I am not talking about a strange new exercise guaranteed to get you bathing suit ready. I am talking about those fun popsicles that you push up while you eat. I recently found molds for those food favorites from our childhood and decided to have some fun.
1 batch Agua de Sandia
Push-up popsicle molds
- Make a batch of Agua de Sandia. Refrigerate.
- Put the popsicle plunger in the bottom of each push-up mold.
- Holding the molds steady, pour Agua de Sandia into the mold, stopping 1/8" before the top.
- Place the cap on the mold. Turn it quickly over and stand upright in a secure location in your freezer.
- Repeat this step for each mold.
- Allow molds to freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- When ready to eat, remove one from the freezer, take off the cap, push it up and enjoy!