This unhealthy breakfast tradition is one that I can honestly blame on my father. I think his head starts to swoon and his pulse speeds up at the thought of a fried pork chop. So....this recipe is for you, Dad!
Pan-fried Pork Chops
4 thin cut pork loin chops
1/2 C rice flour
1 T oregano
1t garlic powder
1/2 t onion powder
1.2 t salt
- Fill a skillet with 1/2 inch of oil.
- Heat the oil on medium.
- Meanwhile, mix the rice flour and spices in a plastic bag.
- Toss the pork chops in the flour mixture.
- Test the oil by sprinkling a little flour mixture in the skillet. If the flour immediately begins to rapidly bubble and float, the oil is ready.
- Place 2 or 3 pork chops in the skillet.
- Fry on one side about 4 minutes and flip gently. Cook until both sides are brown.
- Remove from oil and place on a paper towel.
- Serve warm with rice, pasta, or just eat them as they are!
Serve these along with our Veggie Jjuk to complete the meal.