1/2 onion, chopped
1 t salt
1 T dried garlic
2 T dried oregano
1 t brown sugar (optional)
1 T rice flour
1/2 C water
1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
Cucumber and Mango Salsa
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the beef and onion to the skillet.
- Add the salt and stir. Continue stirring to break the beef into small pieces during cooking.
- Once the beef is mostly cooked, add the garlic, oregano, sugar and rice flour. Mix.
- Add the water then stir and cook until the liquid forms a sauce.
- Turn off the heat.
- To form the salad, place a handful of lettuce on a plate. Top the lettuce with one scoop of Cilantro-Lime Rice, a spoonful of meat, and some Cucumber and Mango Salsa. then serve.